Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where am I?

I'm in here someplace.The only time I don't know where I am is when I look into a mirror. When people look at me, they think they see me but it's not me. I'm on the inside. I'm not this fat person who looks inferior because I've let myself go. I'm strong, I'm smart, I'm friendly, and I'm skinny...on the inside. I started my weight loss journey in 2003 and then again in 2004, again in 2007, a few times after that, then once again on March 14th, 2011. THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME.

My goal is to lose about 85lbs. Let's put that into perspective, shall we? 85lbs is equivalent to:

  • 17 bags of sugar
  • my 7yo and my 4yo combined
  • 770 Krispy Kreme donuts
  • 10 gallons of milk
  • $1,700 in quarters
Imagine carrying that around all day. We'll, I'm ready to unload. I'm not promising it will be easy, but I need to find Erin. She's in here somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment